|Minimum Order Quantity||1 PIECE|
|Star Rating||5 star|
|Model Type||Latest Model|
|Dimensions||9.5 inch *19.5 inch*9.5 inch|
The air sterilizing atomizer uses the principle of 1.7 million high-frequency oscillations per second generated by ultrasound to atomizing water or atomizing hypochlorous acid disinfectant into 1-5 micron ultramicro particles and then diffused into the air by apneumatic device to achieve the purpose of uniform humidification, disinfection and purification of the air.
1. Place the machine on a horizontal ground, remove the water tank lid and fill it with an appropriate amount of clean tap water or distilled water (the power plug must be unplugged when pouring the water), then add the water to the level of “MAX” or “maximum water level" marked on the water tank.
2. Close the water tank lid, wipe the water on the surface of the machine then plug the power of the machine into the socket. Make sure that the working voltage of the machine is consistent with the operating voltage before switching on the power.
3. Turn on the adjustment switch of the power switch/fog volume, the power indicator light is on (green or blue), the machine starts to work, and the fog volume can be adjusted at will.
4. When the water level of the machine''s water tank is too low, the power will be cut off automatically and the machine will stop work. Meanwhile, the water shortage indicator is on (red). Please turn off the power switch and unplug the power before adding water to the water tank.
1. Voltage: AC110V-AC240V, 50HZ/ 60HZ
2. Rated Power: 48W
3. Tank Capacity : 15L
4. Maximum Atomization: 600-1000ml/h
5. Applicable area: 60-300???
6. Carried Standard: GB 4706.1-2005 / GB4706.48-2009
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 PCS|
|Battery Charging Time||40-45 Mints|
|Battery Working Time||2-3 Hrs|